Monday, August 19, 2013

Monday madness

Hi everyone,
It was very chaotic start to the school year as usual. Children do fine! parents have withdrawal symptoms, some just slow and toss and others cry and beg for class changes before the first bell! One thing about it, the day goes fast and you are covered in hugs and worse by the end of the day!

We have a long list of clients for both iPad trainings. If you haven't called Krystal, please do so. We will start wait listing this week. Reminder, MSU is calling clients and will be here next week for their audit. Pray I can find all those scraps of paper I have each of you sign while we play!

Kitchen tip: I wanted a smoothie but didn't need the amount the recipe creates so I improvised and it worked! I used one banana, one cup of yogurt and about five of the full sized frozen strawberries. Made one glass and was just right! Last week I discovered if you use the yogurt and no ice, it will store in the frig for a couple of days.   My money saving tip of the day!

Have a great evening And a better tomorrow.
Dr. Janet

Ms. Rowena's brother and sister in law sent the sweetest email today about the blog! Thanks for the pick me up....sometimes I get discouraged so it is great to hear positive comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment