Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Happy Hump Day

Good morning everyone,
I want to report on a great event last night. The 1st Lutheran Church hosted the monthly meeting for their Outreach Program for the blind and visually Impaired. What a wonderful group of loving and caring folks! They have prepared food and programs every month for 14 years! If you live in Little rock and have not attended, please plan to join this group. Links provides transportation and the event is free!

Last nights entertainment was our very own singing star--Johnye! She did a great job. Lots of familiar faces so I certainly enjoyed getting all my hugs! However, I must confess when Nivea told me she is now 31 I suddenly felt VERY OLD!

Mark your calendar for the 3rd Tuesday of the month!

Make today count...
Dr. Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment