Sunday, March 24, 2013

Monday is coming!

Unfortunately, no matter how hard I try, I just can't stretch my weekends. Tomorrow will be Monday and everyone will be back to the hectic lives we lead. Last week provided me the opportunity to see several clients scattered across our great state. The most memorable was a recent trip to Venus Mountain in the Ozark National Forest area. If that wasn't heaven it had to be very close! What a beautiful setting and it made the dirt road travel worth the trip!

I understand the Northeast Arkansas Low Vision support group enjoyed a wonderful guest speaker at their monthly meeting. I encourage everyone to become involved in an advocacy group in your area. Once I confirm meeting dates, time and location I will post them here for your convenience.

The next technology class at World Services will be held April 6, 2013 from 9-12. We have several podcasts to share with everyone so come prepared to learn and absorb knowledge. The VoiceOver podcast will be especially helpful to those who use the VoiceOver feature. Thank you Tim for your help with this.

As you know, I am a techie geek and enjoy reviewing new items which have promise to assist our OIB clients. I am reviewing a couple now and have more on order. Stay tuned for my opinions and observations.

Until tomorrow,
Dr. Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment