Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone,
I posted a lengthy message early this morning only to find the server down and my eloquent dialogue floating somewhere in outer space. Since my old timer's kicks in about 9 I probably can't recite it word for word. I wanted to wish each of you many blessings, health and wealth in the coming months.

For our newcomers, the server is not accepting comments and I have requested the settings be adjusted. For some reason, our server at the center does not like the blog! Please continue to practice using your safari to surf the web and email your family and friends.

I am traveling for a couple of days but I will be checking in. Just call or email if you need me! I am off to hug those adorable grandbabies!

Until tomorrow,
Dr. Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment