Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sunday morning - waiting on the weather change

Good morning everyone,
The weatherman was very convincing that a massive cold front and artic blast will be arriving. I decided to cut the baby hugging short and head for my nice warm house. Nothing is more miserable than driving in snow or ice!

It really won't  hurt my feelings if we get an extra snow day but then I will complain about going to school in June! I think I am just hard to please.

I spoke with Toni yesterday and she had an update on Donna who remains in Baptist. A very special thanks to all of you who check on each other and let us know how things are going!

Ms. Virginia reports her daughter from California visited her over the holidays! She was so happy.

It is always great fun to have a few days to devote to home visits and catch up on the personal lives of our clients.

I hope each of you has a great day! Please continue to check on each other, especially when the weather is bad!

Take care and stay warm. Until tomorrow,
Dr. Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment