Sunday, July 13, 2014

Monday morning news.....

Greetings,
I hope everyone is managing to stay cool. The humidity is killing me! I am so spoiled to air conditioning, I can't bear to be outside. Consequently, I just stay in!

Barbara is working in North Arkansas this week. I will be at the Center tomorrow, Woodland on Tuesday and in Hot Springs Village on Wednesday.

We welcome Jessica Otto as our new OIB Administrative Assistant. This is a part time position and her tentative hours are 2-7 Monday thru Thursday. You may reach her at 501-664-7100. If you need assistance outside of her hours, please call Barbara or I direct.

I want to give a special shout out and heart felt thanks to ACB for making a generous donation to WSB in honor of my mother.  Thanks to all of you!

Until tomorrow,
Dr. Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment