Monday, December 29, 2014

Happy Monday

Happy Monday everyone!
A two week break was needed but boy am I off track! I sat down to check the blog and discovered I forgot! So sorry everyone.  I know some of you like to read the blog with your MORNING coffee.

We have been busy. We have delivered food, meds, and equipment during the past week. Tomorrow Barbara, Cindy and I will get together and plan for the month of January. That is just hard to say.....time seems to just fly....

The weather appears to be gearing up for a typical Arkansas winter. Be sure you have clean filters, check anything gas for leaks and have some type of back up heat source. I have the little electric heater in case the furnace dies and a kerosene heater if the power fails. The kerosene is very effective and keeps the house comfortable. You just have to remember to have some ventilation. I try very hard  not to use the kerosene at night.

Make plans for bad weather in the next few weeks. Take care and we will meet back here tomorrow!
Dr. Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment