Saturday, July 18, 2015

update

Hello all,
Life sure gets crazy sometimes! This past week was my crazy time...hubby in hospital, MSU folks in town, everyone pulling me in a different direction...I felt like the old cartoon character "Gumby". Remember him, he was green and stretchy....that was my week, I felt like a rubber band--stretched to the limit! Thankfully, I have great friends, great staff and lots of portable technology!

Barbara, Ms. Betty and Ms. Helen pulled off a perfect luncheon. Krystal and Mr. Earl handled logistics and Bob and Johnye stepped in to assist. Dr. Boehm wowed everyone with his advice and approachability. A very special thanks to all of you for the help!

Hubby is home. We are determined to have our beach vacation with those adorable grandbabies....so if all goes as planned, I will be spoiling babies and dipping my toes in the Atlantic Ocean soon.

Cindy is recuperating from surgery so if you need OIB assistance please call Krystal.  She and Barbara will be handling things. We are sending prayers and good thoughts to Cindy. We wish her a speedy recovery!

Counting my blessings,
Dr. Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment