Saturday, August 22, 2015

Finally, it is the weekend!

Wow! I signed in to offer my wit and wisdom for the morning to find Bob and Johnye had already posted today after a great week of useful information. Please let them know how much you appreciate the hard work...and this blog is hard work....they do when helping me out. They have really stepped up and I can't give them enough credit!

Well, week one of school is in the books! Even after all these years the first day is exciting but I sure was ready for that closing bell each day! I came home the first day counting days to retirement....do you think that means I am getting old???

I am working on a project for the Feds regarding Older Blind Programs across the nation. WE HAVE THE BEST! Our people and supporters make this the great program it is but we blow the others out of the water!!!

Time to do laundry so the rat race can begin again...take care and stay healthy!
Dr. Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment