Saturday, January 28, 2017

HAVE A FEW LAUGHS

Friends

When I was little I had imaginary friends and I used to play with them 
all the time. Actually, they were real people. I just imagined they were 
my friends.(From Steve Bradford.)

Spirited Bidding

A man had just bought a parrot at an auction after some very spirited 
bidding."I suppose that bird talks?" he said to the auctioneer. "Talks!" 
was the reply. "Who do you think was bidding against you?"

Just Sign Here

I was signing the receipt for my credit card purchase when the clerk 
noticedI had never signed my name on the back of the credit card. She 
informed me that she could not complete the transaction unless the card was 
signed. WhenI asked why, she explained that it was necessary to compare 
the signatureI had just signed on the receipt. So I signed the credit card
in front of her. She carefully compared the signature to the one I had 
just signed on the receipt. As luck would have it, they matched.

Meeting Schedule

Mr. Frobisher always scheduled the weekly staff meeting for four-thirty 
onFriday afternoons. When one of the employees finally got up the nerve 
to ask why, he explained. "I will tell you why. I've learned that's the 
only time of the week when nobody wants to argue with me."

Just Asking...

Little Johnny asked his Grandma how old she was. Grandma winked and 
answered,"39 and holding." Johnny thought about that and then asked, "And 
how old would you be if you let go?

No comments:

Post a Comment