Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Funny True Stories

Funny Stories

These hilarious true tales will have you laughing for days

From https://www.rd.com/jokes/funny-stories/

Sunday Best

On Easter one year, I got to see my 5-year-old granddaughter, Julia. I wore my best suit for 
the holiday.

Julia said, “Grandpa, you look so handsome today. Did you take a shower?”

The Right to Remain Silent

The world tongue-twister champion just got arrested. I hear they're gonna give him a really tough sentence. 

Typecasting

I just got fired from my job at the keyboard factory. They told me I wasn't putting in enough shifts 

A+

Why did the scarecrow win an award?
Because he was outstanding in his field.

I Quit! 

Why did the can-crusher quit his job?
Because it was soda-pressing.
 Just the Wurst

I hate jokes about German sausage.
They're the wurst.

Seeing Purple

I've just been diagnosed as color blind.
I know, it really came out of the purple.

Cheese Fire

Did you hear about the cheese factory that exploded in France?
There was nothing left but de Brie.

That's Egg-cellent!

Q: Why is it forbidden to tell a joke to your Easter eggs?
A: You wouldn't want to crack them up.

Breakfast of Champions

Q: Where does Easter Bunny eat breakfast?
A: IHOP
 



No comments:

Post a Comment