Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Good evening everyone,
Trying to catch up, I want to remind everyone to call Krystal if you plan to attend our November 16 Fall social.

iPad 2 folks remember we are visiting the local library next week to download Over Drive. Send me an email if you want to be included. I plan to use the North Little Rock library for those of you in that area and the library on Napa Valley for the west Little Rock friends.  I will check hours and post later this week. Sam and Tim, I will take you to the Malvern Library for your download.

Lots to do and spending three days in bed did not help my schedule!
I hope all your ghosts and goblins are cute tykes!
Until tomorrow,
Dr. Janet

1 comment:

  1. Demonstrates that a copy of an original document is a true copy , in case wherein an individual is planning to go abroad, the individual's original documents need to be attested and to attest the same, the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), Government of India (GOI), has given the power to various General Administrative Departments, State Home Departments, Higher Education Department or Sub-Divisional Magistrate, New Delhi, etc.

    ReplyDelete