Saturday, October 19, 2013

Training update

We had 34 folks for iPad training today! That makes for a very noisy auditorium. We had a great time and I hope everyone will join us here on the blog to keep up with future events. A couple of notes: Les is at Lakewood Nursing and Rehab in North Little Rock. I know that was very difficult for Sarah so please continue to keep them in your prayers. Ms. Rowena wasn't feeling well when Earl went to get her. I hope she is feeling better soon.

Roy promises to bring me a sound system next time so I won't have to scream across the auditorium. Sammy and Jackie were running late so without her to get attention, I really was screaming!

A special thanks to Rachel and her students for helping with voice over.

Thanks to all who came. I hope to see everyone back at the center on Saturday, November 16 for our Holiday celebration.  Next week our traveling show will be in Paragould at the Church of Christ.
Until tomorrow,
Dr. Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment