Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year

Hello all,
I can't believe it is 2015! Looking at the number gives me pause to reflect on my life. Have I done all I could or should? Have I been the best person I can be? I doubt it. As you all know, I take on way too much and struggle to accomplish everything in 24 hours. Thankfully, I have a great family and dependable friends and co-workers who help me. For them and their love, support and assistance I am truly grateful everyday.

What I notice as I age is the ease of reflection and the joy of appreciating how blessed I truly am. My resolution for 2015 is to keep reminding each of you how important you are in my life and to demonstrate my appreciation more.

Thanks for filling my life with meaning and smiles! I hope each of you enjoy a blessed, healthy, happy and prosperous 2015!

Hugs to all,
Dr. Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment