Monday, January 12, 2015

Monday, January 12, 2015

happy Monday!
I was delighted to wake up the past two days and find that Central Arkansas missed the ice! Hard to believe it is almost mid January and we have not had bad weather. What a relief! I will take the mild winter anytime. I do admit, I love a snow day.....just seems like a mini vacation. However, I want it to melt by noon....

Please be aware of weather forecasts and try to stay stocked up on necessities. The winter storms can slip in and catch us off guard.  Also, everyone is trying to save on heating bills. I know many of you are using rugs around doors and in more places than normal.  Just remember these can be trip hazards. We don't need any broken bones, so please be very careful around your house.

Have a great day!
Until tomorrow,
Dr. Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment