Thursday, December 29, 2016

JUST A LITTLE HUMOR

The Christmas Kiss 

Shortly before Christmas, a business man was anxious to get home. The business trip had been grueling and he was not in a particularly good mood. The airport loudspeakers blared Christmas carols he was tired of hearing. He thought their decorations were tacky. The worst decoration, he thought, was the plastic mistletoe hung over the luggage scale. Being in a grumpy mood, he said to the woman at the counter, "You know, even if I weren't married, I wouldn't kiss you." "That's not what it's there for," said the attendant. "It's so your can kiss your luggage goodbye." 

Just Wondering... 

We had cured ham for Christmas dinner. We all wondered what illness it was cured of. 

Q&A 

Q: What do we have in December that we don't have in any other month? 
     A: The letter "D"! 
Q: What do you call a bunch of chess players bragging about their games in a hotel lobby? 
     A: Chess nuts boasting in an open foyer! 

Wearing Out 

Three little boys were bragging about how tough they were."I'm so tough," said the first boy, "that I can wear out a pair of shoes in a week." "Well," said the second little boy, "I'm so tough, I can wear out a pair of jeans in a day." "That's nothing," said the third boy. "When my parents take me to see my grandma and grandpa, I can wear them out in a hour!" 

After Christmas 

Christmas was finally over and the pastor's wife dropped into an easy chair saying, "Boy, am I ever tired." Her husband looked over at her and said, "I had to conduct two special services last night and three today, and I gave a total of five sermons. Why are YOU so tired?" "Dear," she replied, "I had to listen to all of them."

No comments:

Post a Comment