Thursday, May 18, 2017

SOMETHING TO TICKLE YOUR FUNNY BONE

Taking It Literally
Young David was playing on the floor singing at the top of his lungs. A neighbor came over to visit and said, "David, would you like to sing on the radio?" David looked up at her very solemnly and said, "No." "Why ever not?" she asked. "Because," he said, "I might fall off."

Compensation

Steve phoned his dentist when he received a huge bill. "I'm shocked!" he complained. "This is three times what you normally charge." "Yes, I know," said the dentist. "But you yelled so loud, you scared away two other patients."

Kid Sayings
  • "Laugh and the world laughs with you, cry and the world laughs at you." (From Rob P, age 8.)
  • "Doctors automatically know what's wrong with you. They have a sick sense." (From Beau M., age 10.)
Doing As Told

I had just placed a cake on my kitchen counter and told my young son to keep his hands off the cake. I left the room and returned a short time later to find my son on a bar stool with both hands behind his back – but his mouth was on the cake. He was obeying me. He did not put his hands on the cake. I just hadn't thought to mention his mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment