Thursday, April 6, 2017

SOME THINGS TO MAKE YOU SMILE

Diplomacy
A married couple checked in at the Korean Air counter to pick up their tickets. As the smiling Korean woman processed their tickets, the wife asked, "Are these good seats?" "They are very good seats," the airline worker replied. "You will be sitting next to a handsome gentleman, and your companion will be seated beside a beautiful lady."

Liners
  • If God had intended us to fly, he would have made it easier to get to the airport.
  • Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
  • Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
  • The biggest troublemaker you'll probably ever have to deal with watches you from the mirror every morning.
  • I was stunned last night when my wife told me I was too wrapped up in myself. When did I get a wife?
Life's Little Lessons

"I was in a customer's home one afternoon and while I was talking to the customer, their 4 year old little girl whose name was Michelle, tugged on my pants leg and excitedly exclaimed, "I got a new bicycle, do you want to see it?" I said, "Sure Michelle." So off to the backyard we went. Upon getting into the backyard, I saw a brand new girl's bicycle. "Wow, Michelle! That's a beautiful bicycle." I complimented. "Can you ride it?" "Yeah, I can ride it," she said, then with a sad face she pouted, "but it's broke." I looked at the new bicycle and couldn't see anything wrong with it, so I asked her, "What's wrong with it?" "I don't know," she shrugged, "but every time I ride it, it falls down!"

Actual Notes Reportedly Found On Hospital Patient Charts
  • She is numb from her toes down.
  • While in ER, she was examined, x-rated and sent home.
  • Occasional, constant infrequent headaches.
  • Patient was alert and unresponsive.
  • She stated that she had been constipated for most of her life, until she got a divorce.
  • I saw your patient today, who is still under our car for physical therapy.
  • Skin: somewhat pale but present.
  • Patient was seen in consultation by Dr. Blank, who felt we should sit on the abdomen and I agree.
  • Large brown stool ambulating in the hall.
  • Patient has two teenage children, but no other abnormalities.

No comments:

Post a Comment