Monday, June 24, 2013

Merry Monday

Good morning friends,
The weatherman promises another warm day. Please stay cool and hydrated. We can become dehydrated quickly in the heat and humidity. This is especially true since we went from nice weather to hot almost overnight.

There is a lot of diabetes news this week. I have several research  articles bookmarked to read and will report as soon as I can.

If any of you have migraines the medical community has made remarkable strides  in discovering the cause. Research indicates they have pinpointed the affected regions of the brain. Hopefully a cure will be found soon!

Enjoy the smoothies as an ice cream alternative. I have been having a smoothie every evening instead of my usual summertime ice cream! So far, I have been strong but I know if I pass a Braums store the urge for black walnut ice cream will win!

Take care, stay cool and think happy thoughts!
Until  tomorrow,
Dr. Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment