Thursday, July 25, 2013

Friday!

Happy Friday everyone!
For those punching a time clock I know it seems like it takes forever to reach Friday. However, my Fridays in June and July arrive much too quickly! But in August I will be crying the blues....

Johnye has found a couple of great articles which I will use for our weekend posts. Thanks Johnye, your hard work is really appreciated. I think she reads all day long! I am jealous.....

This Months Reader's Digest has some great articles. I hope to use them in the next few days. I found 3 about apps which are always interesting to me.

Sandy left me a message about the upcoming ACB meeting. The meetings are great but I especially enjoy the social outing afterwards. The August social will be Whole Hog Cafe. Would love to see a large group there! As you know, any time I have friends and food I am happy! Please consider joining us! I can assist with transportation if you give me a few days notice.

Irma called about the NFB meeting in October. If someone will send me the dates and times, I will start arranging transportation.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Until tomorrow,
Dr. Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment