Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Tuesday thoughts

Good morning everyone,
The summer doldrums are affecting my brain! I am struggling to come up with tidbits to keep you entertained and informed. The money saving tip of the day on CBS was to keep your thermostat on 78 degrees. Even the newscaster couldn't keep a straight face! While that sounds great in theory, the humidity in Arkansas is higher than 78 so you won't stay as comfortable as most of us would like to be. I admit mine is lower but I pay dearly during the summer months for electricity. Fans help and will allow you to keep the setting a little higher just by keeping the air moving.

I will be at the Center today working on a grant for our OIB program. Keep your fingers crossed and say a prayer my brain wakes up. We certainly need additional funding to serve more folks. We are still receiving referrals daily as more folks are diagnosed with severe sight loss.

Do a good deed today.
Until tomorrow,

Dr. Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment