Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Party time!

Good morning everyone!
Hubby's surgery had been cancelled again! After a few screams and shrieks, I decided to take my own advice. Life gave us lemons so we will make lemonade and have a party! Healthy habits 2 with Janet and Helen will premier at the Center on Saturday, August 10.  I know that is a bad Saturday for some as it conflicts with ACB but this Saturday is just too soon and the 17th is a work day for me!

We have a great menu lined up and new gadgets! How is that for a tease and temptation to attend?

If you live in Central Arkansas sign up by calling Krystal at 501-664-7100 or email me at jford@wsblind.org for reservations and transportation!

Look forward to seeing everyone from Central Arkansas on Saturday, August 10!

Until tomorrow,
Dr. Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment