Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Thursday

Hi all!
As you could tell, I had difficulty posting the article about the importance of eating breakfast! Probably my guardian angel trying to make sure I take note of the importance by posting it twice! Anyway, that is an important study and no I don't eat breakfast. Personally, I grab coffee or tea and run out the door. But I do eat an early lunch at about 11.  Wonder if that helps???

Hubby's surgery is set for Tuesday if we don't hit another delay. I certainly hope it will occur on time without any hitches. This has been very stressful!

Hope everyone is having a good week. The thunderstorms are sure helping keep the temperature and humidity down. I have only heard from a couple of you with conflicts in August so I will suggest a couple of dates to the Center for approval.

I miss seeing everyone!
Dr. Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment