Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

From my house to yours---Happy Thanksgiving! Please take a few moments today and count your blessings as you enjoy your warm food and home, health, family and friends. There are always those who are less fortunate or who are struggling at this time of year. I am very grateful for my blessings and have many more than I can count or deserve.

On a sad note, Dina called today to tell me that one of our newest members is in a battle for her life. Donna Webb joined our group a few months ago and is very ill at Baptist. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. As always, remember those in our circle who are ill or alone.

I will be traveling tomorrow so this post is a little early.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Dr. Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment