Sunday, November 17, 2013

Social update part 2

Good morning all,
A good night's rest cleared my brain, so here is the real scoop on the party!  We had two new clients join us, Stella and Sharon. We are happy to welcome them to our program. It was great to see Sarah and get an update on Les. Even Dick ventured out for our soirée! John and Suzanne filled in for Roy who wasn't feeling well. Ms. Rowena wasn't up to par, she was definitely missed.
John and Dina helped out with transportation and I appreciate it! With such a large group, everyone pitched in to help Mr. Earl. Otherwise, he would still be in the van!

I plan to spend the day working on the insurance issue so check back later today for my thoughts. If you need additional help, just give me a call, I know the process is confusing but we really need to be careful and very efficient when selecting a news plan. After all, it is your money!

Have a great day!
Dr. Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment