Sunday, August 28, 2016

A FEW MORE THINGS TO LAUGH ABOUT

 OLDIE THOUGHTS …s  
 1. My goal for 2016
 was to lose just 10 pounds … only 15  to go.
 ...
  
 2. Ate salad for
 dinner …Mostly  croutons & tomatoes ... Really just 
 one big, round crouton covered with tomato sauce ... And 
 cheese.
FINE, it  was a pizza... I ate a pizza.
  
 3. How to  prepare
 Tofu:
a.  Throw
 it in the trash.
      b.  Grill
 some meat.
  
 4. I just did a
 week's worth of cardio after walking into a spider web
 ...
  
 5. I don't mean
 to brag but… I finished my 4-day diet food in 3 hours
 and  20 minutes. 

 6. A recent study
 has found women who carry a little extra weight live longer
 than men who mention it...
  
 7. Kids today
 don't know how easy they have it... when I was young, I
 had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV
 channel...
  
 8. Senility has
 been a smooth transition for me...
  
 9. Remember back
 when we were kids and every time it was below zero out they
 closed school?  Me neither.
  
 10. I may not be
 that funny or athletic or good looking or smart or talented
 … I forgot where I was going with this!
  
 11. I
 love being over 60 … I
 learn something new every day … and forget 5.
  12. A thief broke
 into my house last night…He started  searching for
 money…so I woke up  and searched with
 him!

13. I think
 I'll just put an "Out of Order" sticker on my
 forehead and call it a day...
  14. "Just 
 remember, once you're over the hill you begin to pick up
 speed."

No comments:

Post a Comment