Friday, August 19, 2016

HAVE A LAUGH

Lunch Plans 
The teacher of the earth science class was lecturing on map reading. After explaining about latitude, longitude, degrees and minutes the teacher asked, "Suppose I asked you to meet me for lunch at 23 degrees, 4 minutes north latitude and 45 degrees, 15 minutes east longitude . . .?" After a confused silence, a voice volunteered, "I guess you'd be eating alone." 

Seems Fair 

A doctor calls his patient and says, "The check you gave me for my bill came back." The patient replied, "So did my arthritis!" 

The Price 

At a fabric store, a pretty girl spotted nice material for a dress and asks the male clerk, "How much does it cost?" "Only one kiss per yard," replied the clerk with a smirk. "That's fine," said the girl, "I'll take ten yards." In expectation and anticipation written all over his face, the clerk quickly measured out the cloth, wrapped it up and teasingly held it out. The girl took the bag and pointed to the old man standing beside her and said, "Grandpa will pay the bill!" 

Statistically Verifiable 

Research shows that 7/5th of all people do not understand fractions.

No comments:

Post a Comment