Friday, September 16, 2016

SOMETHING MORE TO BRING A LAUGH

The Warning 

Little Johnny wasn't getting good marks in school. One day he confided in his teacher:"I don't want to scare you, but my daddy says if I don't get better grades, somebody is going to get a spanking." 

School Bestsellers 
  • "Walking To School The First Day Back" by Misty Bus
  • "The Day The Car Pool Forgot Me" by I. Rhoda Bike
  • "Can't See The Chalkboard" by Sidney Backrow
  • "What I Dislike About Returning To School" by Mona Lott
  • "Making It Through The First Week Of School" by Gladys Saturday
  • "Is Life Over When Summer Ends?" by Midas Welbee
  • "What I Love About Returning To School" by I. M. Kidding
  • "Will Jimmy Finally Graduate?" by I. Betty Wont
  • "What Happens When You Get Caught Skipping School" by U. Will Gettitt
Tough Teacher 

A school teacher injured his back and had to wear a cast around the upper part of his body. It fit under his shirt and was not noticeable at all. On the first day of school, still with the cast under his shirt, he found himself assigned the toughest students in school. Walking confidently into the rowdy classroom, he opened the window as wide as possible and then busied himself with desk work. When a strong breeze made his tie flap, he took the desk stapler and stapled the tie to his chest. He had NO trouble with discipline that term! 

Not Again 

A child comes home from his first day at school. His mother asks, "Well, what did you learn today?" The kid replies, "Not enough. They want me to come back tomorrow."

No comments:

Post a Comment