Wednesday, February 5, 2014

February 5, 2014

Good morning world!
The weather has improved considerably since yesterday. Now, everyone has to play catch up on a Wednesday. I don't know about you, but any break in the week gives me an extra Monday! I enjoyed the day and spent it with our wonderful OIB clients. It is so flattering when people call and request our group meetings! I am glad everyone enjoys our little soirée.

Don't forget we have a full schedule on Saturday. The center was closed yesterday due to the weather so be sure you have called Krystal. Please speak with her directly. If you leave a message, the receptionist doesn't know me or how to contact me. Just ask for Krystal and help keep our system working. Otherwise, the news will never trickle down to Mr. Earl.

Have a great day and check on your friends  and neighbors!
Until tomorrow,
Dr. Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment