Monday, February 17, 2014

Monday, February 17. president's day

Happy Monday morning,
Today is President's Day so don't run out to the bank. It is a holiday for some folks. Unfortunately, I am not one! This afternoon I will be joining my friends at Woodland Heights for technology training. We have a great group who meets there. I really appreciate management letting us use their space. It is much more convenient for some folks than the center and there are no stairs or steps!

Did you know that medical experts say loneliness contributes to health decline? It is very important to stay connected and in touch with others. I always encourage you to check on each other, reach out and be a friend. You don't know how much that simple phone call means! We add to our group each week. Please welcome and support our new members.

I have home visits this week and technology training in Hot Springs Village on Saturday.

Hope everyone has a great day! The center is closed today so if you need me just call or email!
Until tomorrow,
Dr. Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment