Monday, February 10, 2014

Monday, February 10

Good morning everyone,
If we say our prayers and keep our fingers crossed we may miss the next round of winter. It appears most of the models have reduced the chance of accumulation. The National Weather Service has reduced it to an advisory status which doesn't hurt my feelings!

This afternoon, I will be at Woodland Heights for technology training. A great group of folks live there and I am sure it will be great time. After that, I will be swinging by Presbyterian village to check on Ms, Mildred.

For those who were planning to participate in the library trip on Saturday, I will check with the library and see if we can reschedule for Saturday, February 15 after social skills class. Check back for the decision.

Stay warm and be prepared for bad weather, just in case!
Until tomorrow,
Dr. Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment