Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wednesday, February 12

Good morning everyone,
I hope the weather is improving where you are. Here, the final traces of snow are disappearing and none to fast for me. The weatherman promises warmer weather and a perfect weekend for our activities.

In our local news, the forestry commission pilot and plane have been found. Unfortunately the pilot lost his life. This young man and his family attended First assembly in North Little Rock with several of our group. Our thoughts and condolences are with the family and our group as they struggle with this loss.

We have several clients who are under the weather so please take time to check on each other and keep me informed of significant health events.

Ms. Helen is promising a fantastic menu for Saturday so take advantage of the good weather and join us at 11 for lunch. Pre-register with Krystal or I. Mr. Earl will be providing transportation.

Take care and count your blessings!
Until tomorrow,
Dr. Janet

P.S. Yes Roy, it really is 3 a.m.! I am half way thru my pot of coffee....

No comments:

Post a Comment