Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sunday, Febraury 9

Good morning everyone,
Where is spring? If I catch that groundhog in my yard, I may boop him in the head and send him back to Pennsylvania! I did not have much snow yesterday morning but it must have just been dumb luck. Bob sent a picture offering to share his snow and they obviously had at least twice what I had. Later in the day Sam called and he had 3-4 inches. I ventured out to Wal Mart along with everyone else in saline county. Roads were wet but fine, this morning everything has a slight glaze. Probably slicker than yesterday. The forecast is for more snow, so if you need the proverbial bread, milk and toilet paper best go to the store today.

I spoke to almost everyone who was scheduled to attend the library outing. I know how disappointed you were. Me, too! I will call the library and see when we can make it up. It is possible we could go next Ssturday following our social skills class. Shoot me an email if you are willing to do this. Otherwise, it will be a while before I have a free Saturday.

Have a great day!
Dr. Janet



No comments:

Post a Comment