Saturday, March 15, 2014

Saturday, March 15

Good morning everyone,
I hope everyone had a great week. Yesterday I attended the Older blind Advisory Committee meeting at DSB. Dr. Pat Smith, our chairperson, forwarded the interesting article about the samsung cover. Thanks, Dr.  Smith! I failed to credit her on the great article.

It is always fun to visit with colleagues and catch up on their activities. I have a busy day planned so I am posting a couple of things early this morning. One, is a variation of the bath salt recipe but notice this one supposedly will bubble. All girls love bubble bath! Funny, as we age, some things are still just childish fun. But personally, I love a good warm bubble bath. I plan to try this recipe. Remember, these salts make great and inexpensive gifts!

The other article is a home awareness article from Farmers Insurance.   It is just good information!

Take care, stay dry and check on a friend!
Dr. Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment