Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Tuesday, March 11

Good morning everyone!
Another beautiful day on the horizon. Can you believe the weather yesterday? What a great start to the week! Yesterday was 72 degrees and today may hit 78! Please get out and enjoy this nice weather but don't overdo. It is very easy to strain, strip, bend, break, or otherwise injure body parts that are not used to moving. Take it easy if you venture out to do physical labor.

I spoke to The Pulaski Heights Lions club last night. A very nice and cordial group. Y'all know me, I will ask anyone to help our cause! I am still asking for crockpots. Several clubs have agreed to provide them but I don't have the actual pots yet.

Add this one to the prayer list:  Toni called last night to let me know that Sam was being transported to the Heart Hospital in Little Rock. We wish him a speedy recovery. I will update when I know more about his condition.

Have a great day.
Until tomorrow,
Dr. Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment