Thursday, May 2, 2013

One thousand hits!

Today we celebrate a milestone. Our blog reached 1000 hits yesterday. What an accomplishment for a group of people over 55 with blindness and visual impairments! This started with an idea to keep folks using their technology and it worked. Thanks to all of you who tune in everyday for my facination with science, silly comments,  techie tidbits, and favorite form of lazy cooking. The blog service provides statistics to me on a daily basis, I know that almost the same number of people read the blog on an iPad as a desk top, that a few read on their phones and most read early in the morning.

From a group of 13 folks invited to participate in a research project to the 50 who read daily in such a short time period is remarkable. I appreciate your dedication and comments. The goal is to enrich your life and provide useful information. However, I think I receive the most benefit!

Thanks again,
Dr. Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment