Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Thursday, May 16

As I was scurrying around Wal Mart this evening picking up items for the Saturday seminar, I had an ah-ha moment. As you know, we are promoting healthy habits so I was actually reading labels! I was amazed at the differences between brands and generics. Prices and contents varied greatly. For example, one item had a sugar content of 10 grams more in a smaller can! I know some of you have shopping assistance but I am wondering if it would be helpful if I specify brands for you? Typically, I  just say, "1 can of peaches" but after reading labels very carefully, I think I can help save money, calories and taste by being more specific.

I am flattered by all the men showing interest in our healthy habits! Kudos to you for taking care of yourselves!

Please shoot me an email and let me know how much time you are spending on your iPad daily.

Take care and do a good deed today!
Until tomorrow,
Dr. Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment