Sunday, December 29, 2013

December 29

Good morning everyone,
It is the last Sunday of the year. Hard to believe another year is about to end! As we prepare to make resolutions to improve our lives, let's take a moment to reflect and appreciate the last year. During to last 12 months, I met many wonderful clients who have become true and wonderful friends. We had many wonderful and fun filled hours together learning, laughing and enjoying good food and fellowship. I lost friends and family members which is never easy; however, I gained the most wonderful twin grandchildren in the never ending circle of life.

Personally, I have much to be thankful for and I hope next year increases my blessings. As you can imagine, we are going to continue focusing on improving our lives by eating better, exercising more, using all parts of our brain and making lemonade out of lemons!

Tomorrow I travel to Paragould! Can't wait to see my friends in the northeast part of the state!
Until tomorrow,
Dr. Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment