Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Wednesday, December 18. Chirstmas countdown

Good morning everyone!
Well, like the other 200 million folks, I was disappointed to awake and find I have to work today! That 700 million jackpot would have been nice! Can you imagine waking up a winner? I am sure the shock would do me in and I still wouldn't get to enjoy the windfall! However, dreaming is good for you so I spent a few hours imagining what all I could do for society!

Yesterday, I visited Woodland Heights to see clients. I am always so excited to see senior using their technology to stay connected to family. Ms. Bobbi had been skyping with her grandson in KOREA!
That makes everything worthwhile because happy grandparents are the best!

The Christmas countdown continues and I realized I am not as far along as I had hoped to be. FedX and UPS are both working very late. I had deliveries after 8 last night so those folks are having long days!

Keep the Christmas spirit!
Until tomorrow,
Dr. Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment