Monday, December 16, 2013

Happy Monday, December 16

Good morning everyone,
With only 9 days left until Christmas, I joined the rest of the world in the retail stores of Central Arkansas yesterday. What a madhouse! If the chaos was any indication, retailers may be making up for the weekend lost to bad weather. Fortunately, I did most of my shopping on line, I was actually on a mission for Christmas Party supplies. It reinforced my philosophy that if you can't find it at Wal-Mart, you don't need it!

I like to think there are some things I do very well. However, I completely missed the crafty decorating, or as we call it the Martha Stewart gene. I always have difficulty in coming up with hand made gifts. So this year, thanks to Pinterest, I chose home made ornaments and bath salts. I spent six hours yesterday in stores looking for the necessary items. When I consider the time and gas, I could have easily purchased gifts...but rules are rules.....I will let you know how they turn out!

The weather looks promising for the week so if you have errands, get out and finish that shopping!

Until tomorrow,
Dr. Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment