Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy Monday, December 30

Good morning all,
I hope everyone is working on their New Year's resolutions. I am sure most of us will be resolving to eat healthier, exercise more, live better lives, etc. Now we need to figure a way to keep those resolutions. I am guilty if making great promises to take care of myself and then taking on more than I can possibly do in a 24 hour period. My own health is what always suffers! My own resolutions are to take better care of myself so I have energy for all these older blind activities!

I spoke with Margaret last night and today promises to be a sell out crowd! She does a great job rallying her low vision group for all activities. Who else can call folks and invite them to a test? We will be  doing technology assessments, issuing iPads, and performing set up activities.

A great road trip with great friends begins....
Dr. Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment