Friday, December 20, 2013

Friday, December 20

Good morning everyone,
It is going to be a great day! The World Services Christmas Party is today and that is always a fun time! I believe clients and the lions founders Club celebrated earlier in the week so today is time for staff to let their hair down. As you all know, WSB has a wonderful and caring staff who work very hard to provide the best training possible for clients. They all deserve a day of fun, especially Krystal! She really has a plate full keeping track of Dr. Dickerson, Mr. Woodall and me!

I just heard a horrid news story that a blind man has been hit by a car in westLittle Rock. If anyone hears who it is please let me know. I panic every time I hear this type of report and call everyone in the area. Sorry, I just can't get out of smother mother mode!

Winter actually begins at 11:11 tomorrow morning. That is funny, I wonder what all the white stuff was a couple of weeks ago.....must have been fall dust!

Keep smiling, remember Santa is still watching,
Until tomorrow
Dr. Janet

1 comment:

  1. Demonstrates that a copy of an original document is a true copy , in case wherein an individual is planning to go abroad, the individual's original documents need to be attested and to attest the same, the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), Government of India (GOI), has given the power to various General Administrative Departments, State Home Departments, Higher Education Department or Sub-Divisional Magistrate, New Delhi, etc.

    ReplyDelete