Saturday, December 21, 2013

Saturday, December 21 - 4 days until Christmas

Good morning everyone,
A very wet day here in Central Arkansas. Forecast calls for up to 4 inches will will make shopping today a soggy chore. I will be shopping with number one son today. Even the rain can't dampen the Mom joy at getting to spend time and money with my favorite baby boy!

The news has identified the blind man injured in the hit and run as a Mr. Thompson. I don't know him but pray for a speedy and full recovery. It sounds like his service dog Lenny was a hero! Lenny sat in the middle of one of Little Rocks busiest streets until help arrived. For those of you who don't use a guide dog, the phenomenal training and dedication of those animals is amazing! I love to play and travel with Johnye and Galax! He gives the best sloppy kisses! I have always had house dogs so I love guide dogs. Visiting Guide dog schools is always fun and I enjoy seeing the different training styles.

If you are getting out to shop, stay safe and dry!
Until tomorrow,
Dr. Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment