Sunday, December 8, 2013

Weather update from my corner of the world

Hello everyone,
It is after noon here in Saline County and only 26 degrees. I don't think we will make the 39 the weatherman promised. Margaret, what is it like in Paragould? Dina, give us a report from Conway.
We had what I call frozen fog this morning. It did make the drive wet again which looked very slippery. I am really getting cautious in my old age- I refuse to venture out and take a chance on falling. I remember what that felt like!
We had a couple of hours of sunshine yesterday and I went out. Parking lots were a mess but roads were passable. No word as of yet on school for tomorrow. I really hope it is in session. I really hate going into June!
Take care, stay arm and check on each other!
Dr. Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment