Saturday, April 13, 2013

Bonus post for Saturday

I hope everyone had a great Saturday and enjoyed the nice weather. My personal tale of torture included a trip to the local Wal Mart. Don't you wish you had thought of Mr. Walton's concept? I am convinced most of Pulaski County visits Wal Mart every weekend.  On a positive note, I visited with Ms, Mildred and she mastered the new digital magnifier quickly. Great job, Ms. Mildred! She was reading the paper when I left. Reading is such a precious gift -  I am always pleased when technology will provide the needed assistance.

Update on the Amazon post: the Bounce arrived with an even lower cost! My charge was only $8.66. What a deal! I may spend the evening shopping!

Also, an update on the earlier post: I contacted StandScan and received a personal response back on a Saturday! Great service, so I hope the unit is a hit!

Until tomorrow,
Dr. Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment