Sunday, April 7, 2013

Magnificent Monday!

Finally, we had a dry weekend in Central Arkansas! I hope everyone had a chance to step outside and soak up a little vitamin D. Remember the ground is very soggy after the recent rains, walk carefully and use your canes! If you are inclined to work outside, be careful. Working muscles that have slept all winter may result in extreme soreness. Pace yourself!

The Healthy Habits series will begin May 18 at the Center. We will begin with healthy meals. I promise you will enjoy the food, fun and fellowship!

I apologize for missing the Sunday post. I felt a little under the weather, so I hope you will forgive me.

Enjoy the sunshine, mark your calendars for May 18 and start your week with a smile.
Until tomorrow,
Dr. Janet


No comments:

Post a Comment