Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

Greetings everyone! Thursday means only one day until Friday in my world. I don't want to wish my life away; but.....I need a weekend! A follow up to my Amazon post: after ordering the bounce fabric softener sheets yesterday, I had a coupon today for Lipton packaged rice or noodles. Being a sucker I couldn't resist checking it out. Amazon marketers love fools like me... I purchased 12 packs of Lipton noodles for 89 cents each. These are $1.25 to $1.50 at local stores plus sales tax. I was proud of my find and savings. I placed the order this morning about 5 and the order is already in the FedX hub and scheduled for delivery tomorrow. That is service!

I visited with Fawnda at the UAMS Low Vision Clinic today. We appreciate Fawnda and her staff. They perform a valuable service to the low vision clients statewide. Partnerships improve the quality of life for everyone.

I also visited with Dr. Carol Chappell. Her son will be joining her practice on September 3rd. It will be great to have two generations in one office. Dr. Chappell is another phenomenal partner. We are very fortunate to have a medical community which works together for the benefit of our clients.

Reminder: the bus will leave WSB at 3 p.m. On Friday, April 19 for Hot Springs. Be sure you have your reservation at the Austin Hotel.

The blog stats show over 30 people are reading the blog daily. Thank you! Please let me know what you like, what you want and even what you dislike.  This blog is for your benefit and I want everyone to enjoy and use the information.

Stay safe from the spring thunderstorms.
Until tomorrow,
Dr. Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment