Monday, April 1, 2013

Monday madness

Good morning! Monday's are always difficult in my world. I never quite finish the weekend to do list and feel rushed on Monday. Today is no exception. As I gave my email the initial quick glance, I remembered a client question. Lonnie asked why his iPad email often looked jammed up and was difficult to read. The answer is because the sender probably cut and pasted from another source. This is especially true if the sender copied from a web site. Try expanding the message to see if that helps. Otherwise, the best option is to follow the link to the original source. I have discovered this problem is less noticeable when emails are viewed on the desktop computer.

Are you using a magnification software? If so, let us know which software you prefer and why. As most of you know, I am a huge Apple products fan. In my opinion, the accessibility just can't be beat! The iPad is portable, has voice over and zoom built in. This makes the unit ideal for low vision or blind users. It does come with a learning curve. I use mine for hours everyday and constantly learn something new. I certainly don't have the knowledge market cornered. Please share your tips and thoughts! I know many of you have discovered tips which work on your iPhone, iPod, and iPad. I would love to hear from you.

Make the day count-do a good deed!
Until tomorrow,
Dr. Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment