Sunday, April 28, 2013

Weekend wrap up

The weekend passed much too quickly but I enjoyed seeing a number of clients. I am pleased to report Les and Sarah are doing well. We all wish Sarah the best of health. Johnye and Bob are my best traveling tech buddies. It is always such fun to see them and the four legged children in their house. Dorothy seems pleased with her new reader. I spoke with Toni and she reminded me that I need to post information about our next event. It will be Saturday, May 18 and the topic is Healthy habits. You do not need your iPad! However, if you need transportation to the meeting please call Krystal at 501-664-7100. This session is for Central Arkansas clients only. Mr. Earl will be driving the bus so sign up early!



Friday's Democrat Gazette had a two page spread on emergency prep. As you recall, that was  our topic a few days ago. Makes me feel psychic! Remember you need at least 72 hours of food, your meds, plenty of water and a source of information.

Live each day not like an ending, but a brand new beginning!

Until tomorrow,
Dr. Janet




No comments:

Post a Comment