Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Thursday Tidbits

Hi!
It has been a fast and furious week for me and I am sure most of you feel the same way. While I love the longer days and additional sunshine it really means we work more. Did you know daylight savings time began to assist farmers by giving them more daylight to work in the fields? Today, I feel like the animal pulling the plow! Not only have I gone over the same surface multiple times -- I think I am going in circles!

Johnye continues to rave about EARL. She called and requested the Wall Street Journal and Guideposts. Both were available the next day. That is remarkable service and she has discovered the cost is very affordable. She is getting a ton of magazines and papers for less than $10 per month. I pay almost $20 just for the Democrat Gazette. She definitely has the better financial deal. EARL is just one of many apps available as a reader. If you have one you like, please let us know. Everyone has different tastes and needs so we want to showcase as many as possible.

Everyone knows I am a huge Apple products fan but I promised to branch out and pretend to have an open mind. I will be trying the Chromebook and let you know my findings. I must admit I did love my android phone but I did not use android apps. If you are using an android product, please let me know. The next technology summit will showcase items featuring both android and apple operating systems primarily to show a broader price point.

We demonstrated the Mattingly Mouse at the conference last week. This handheld device is simple to use and offers tremendous magnification options for those who just need the magnification boost. It is affordable, light weight, portable and connects into a TV to allow users a comfortable viewing experience. It is great for reading the bank statement, short passages, looking at pictures or the newspaper. If you or a loved one are having difficulty reading, please give us a call.

Until tomorrow,
Dr. Janet



No comments:

Post a Comment